05-10, 10:30–11:00 (Europe/Paris), Louis Armand 1
This talk presents Taipy, a new low-code Python package that allows you to create complete Data (Science) applications, including graphical visualization and the management of data, algorithms, models, and pipelines.
It is composed of two main independent components:
* Taipy Core
* Taipy GUI.
Taipy GUI enables any Python developer to build highly interactive graphics in no time.
Similarly, Taipy Core provides a natural way to develop and create your pipelines with Caching, Versioning, Scenario management, etc.
Even though Taipy Core and Taipy GUI can be used independently, they can be combined to develop very quickly powerful apps from your Jupyter Notebooks.
Over 30+ years as AI specialist with ILOG and IBM.
Designed/Modeled several major AI projects for customers such as Samsung, McDonald’s, Dassault Aviation, Carhartt, Toyota, TSMC, Disney, etc.
* Skills: Mathematical Modeling, Machine Learning, Time Series.
* Strong Experience in Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics industries.
Main Objective: “Help companies go beyond AI pilots and be successful in bringing AI to their end-users”.
Msc Comp. Science & AI, University Paris-Saclay.
Marine is a Developer Advocate at Taipy. She has 5+ years as Data Scientist
- Skills: Machine Learning techniques, Python, Rule-based models & AI
- Strong Experience in Predictive and Descriptive Analytics, Fraud detection
- Master's Degree, Msc Big Data Analytics for Business, IÉSEG School of Management. Accounting & Finance, McGill University - Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Business School